What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question about trading in my 16GB for 32/64GB

GAMESHARQ

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Does anyone know how much credit Apple will give me if I trade in my 16GB iPad 2 for one with more memory?

Would I be better off selling it on a site like eBay?

breezur

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I was looking into getting my iPad I decided I didn't need my laptop anymore (I have a 27in iMac as well) so I looked into apples recycling program. You can get a quote from their website after filling out a short survey. I decided to sell it myself because they quoted me $400 and when I checked eBay the laptop I had was going between $600-700. So I guess it depends on how much money you would like to get for it.

china_cat84

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If your iPad is in great (like new) condition, you would probably be better selling it on eBay. Even used iPads are going for new prices on there. Most recycling programs are only going to give you around $100-$200 for it.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

EODtech

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I sold my black iPad 16GB on Craigslist in 8 hours, went to Best Buy and bought a black iPad2 32Gb. Main reason to sell was more storage and faster processor. I did have a MacBook Air but prefer the iPad2 over using the MBA.

Most reactions

Latest posts