What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question About Iphone?

Gamingipad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys ,

My dad got an iphone 3gs from his work with the new bootrom.
He never jailbroke it before and now he is on 4.1.
Is there a jailbreak available for him?

I read about Redsnow and all that shit but for that jailbreak you need to be jailbroken before.

If any of you guys can answer my question please answer below .

( Don't know if I am allowed to put an Iphone thread in the Ipad section )

Cheers

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I do not have an answer to your question and obviously many iPad users are also iPhone users so I am sure one of them will be able point you in the right direction.

You might want to think about joining our sister site that is dedicated to the iPhone exclusively -- iPhone 4 Forum

Andymyrick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you need to, you should be able to downgrade the iPhone to 3.1.3, then jailbreak. After you jailbreak 3.1.3, you can use Sn0wbreeze to jailbreak your iPhone. I'm not sure if you are familiar with Sn0wbreeze but, it creates a custom ipsw (firmware) for your iphone and after the program is finished running you just have to restore using the shift key in itunes and selecting the custom firmware.
If it sounds confusing let me know. It's a bit late so it may seem oddly written.

Most reactions