What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pyramidvalley adventures crashes when opening the greek city

Ade.ange

iPF Noob
Reaction score
:mad:This is ongoing for 4 days. I've written a ton of emails to support, no reply. I've tried everything - wireless at 1 meter from the modem, 3g, rebooted application, rebooted iPad, played a bit in my egyptian city then tried again, played ome more in the nubian city and tried again, let the ipad cool down several hours hen try again.... Everytime i try to open the greek city it crashes! I am going insane, i had a lot of things stores in that city, all my production sites, all my crops, plus the olympus wonder!!! Grrr... The other game profile from my iphone works just fine on both iphone and ipad, so it's not a general issue, they just sabotaged my account. And the wort is that they couldn't care less.

Most reactions

Latest posts