What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad2 crashes every time when open application

Status
Not open for further replies.

mqadri

iPF Noob
Reaction score
my ipad2 worked fine for three month later it having issue of rebooting itself. After that I tried so many thing and lastly restore to the 4.3.5.
But now it's not rebooting and default applications are ok I.e safari,YouTube, FaceTime etc but now it crash every time when ever I tried to open any application which I have installed through AppStore.. Please help me to find solution..thanks

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Try this first - a full reboot of the iPad. Hold both the power and home buttons until the screen goes dark and the Apple logo then appears (the slide to unlock screen may or may not appear). Once the logo appears, release the buttons. After a time, your homescreen will appear. Please note that it may take some time for the Apple logo to appear or for your homescreen to appear (or both). This is normal. Eventually, the homescreen will appear.

It might help - and is surprisingly efficient at fixing a lot of the iPad's troubles.

Good luck and let us know how you get on.

Marilyn

OP
M

mqadri

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No Luck.. I tried it 2-3 times but as soon as i tried to open ibook,twitter etc it crashed. only default applications are working :eek:

jsh1120

iPF Noob
Reaction score
To state the obvious, try deleting and reinstalling the apps. If that doesn't solve the problem (or you have already tried that or have so many apps that it would be impractical to try that approach), try taking it to an Apple store.

vickib

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had the same problem and called apple support. They solved it really quickly. According to the guy I talked to there could be several solutions so it might be best to call them. My problem seemed to be related to apps I hadn't updated. I "think" he told me to hit home button twice real quick, this opened up a row on bottom of screen of all apps running, then I closed apps and did the hard restart described above, also at some point I updated all apps, after closing them all since before going to apps store would also cause a crash, I think sequence was: hit home button twice, close apps, go to app store, update apps, then hard restart,

DevicePoint

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
devicepoint.net
Hello Friend,

>> There Is No Issue If Your iPad Going Crash Every Time
>> Than Use The 1 Of The Methods
1. Update The OS By The iTunes Software
2. Restore The iPad Fully.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for your input; we always appreciate members helping each other out.

However, this is an old thread. Either the original poster has found the answer elsewhere or has moved on (last post was in August 2011).

Therefore, this thread is closed. Thanks for your understanding.

Marilyn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts