What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Puzzle Zoo Brings Match 3 Gameplay With A Twist

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-LFuz7RSOg[/ame]​

I really like the look of this cute variation on the Match 3 theme from Big Head Games (Doodle Pool, The Terminator) which features sweet little zoo animals. The game consists of two main modes, Treasure Hunt and Puzzle Quest. In Treasure Hunt, the player has to slide rows or columns to match 3 or more animals and “send them homeâ€. The mode has lots of power-ups and special rewards, such as getting Treasure for matching with a Chameleon, unlocking Bronze Monkeys by finding 10 cupcakes, unlocking Silver Parrots by finding 10 Bronze Monkeys, and unlocking the Golden Elephant by finding 10 Silver Parrots. You can then post your Golden Elephant on the BHG Facebook page to enter the hall of fame and win free games.

The second mode, Puzzle Quest, is a mix of Rubik’s Cube and a sliding block puzzle, where you have to rearrange the grid of animals in the fastest time possible, across three progressively harder worlds, with 60 puzzles in total. A third mode, Animal-Jong mode, which is essentially Mahjong with animals and treasure, will be arriving with the first official update for the game. Big Head Games hopes to have Puzzle Zoo released by the end of March.

Source: Big Head Games

andsoitgoes

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Can you add links to iTunes for these?

I would, but I'm on my iPad and it's just... Not that easy :)

andsoitgoes

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Aaaaaand I have no ability to read ;)

Would require a game to be released to have an iTunes link, huh? ;)

Aladyleyna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh my gosh, I want this so badly! It's really just too cute for words, and I love th e background music. Am really going to get this if it's within my budget. Good thing it'll be releasing soon!

Most reactions

Latest posts