What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Puffin browser

Zubby

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone used the puffin browser and noticed the frame lag on flash videos, also flash content(Adverts etc). Is there a quick fix which is recommended?

Frankiestine

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have it in my Iphone but all I can say is, its just another crap program. The video staggers painfully along and when I tried to view in full screen mode, it freezes after a few seconds of playing.

Slinkybambi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I find puffin excellent! It works like a dream! I can watch Hulu on my iPad and love it! Dunno why it has so many people who don't rate it!

ipadluva69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are you using the paid subscription?

Slinkybambi said:
I find puffin excellent! It works like a dream! I can watch Hulu on my iPad and love it! Dunno why it has so many people who don't rate it!

iPad 3 user

kelB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I downloaded the puffin browser, I'm on the free trial. Can't find out how much it will cost when that runs out.

I only downloaded it so my daughter could play moshi monster game.

I was wondering if anyone knew any other decent and reliable browsers of this type. The puffin browser seems ok, sound is awful so we play it on mute.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I downloaded the puffin browser, I'm on the free trial. Can't find out how much it will cost when that runs out.

I only downloaded it so my daughter could play moshi monster game.

I was wondering if anyone knew any other decent and reliable browsers of this type. The puffin browser seems ok, sound is awful so we play it on mute.

The paid version of the Puffin browser costs $2.99. Here's the link.

https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/puffin-web-browser/id406239138?mt=8

kelB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ahh brilliant, thanks so much. Will use the trial up first then purchase it on pay day. My daughter will be pleased!

NickyD

iPF Noob
Reaction score
From what I tested, Puffin is the best browser for flash. It's the quickest! Skyfire is ok, photon is really bad.

lizzieh

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I purchased Puffin but its very unstable, jerky and I can't paste onto it.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

lizzieh

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I paid £1.99 (GBP) for full version.

(Big Business Game App - Player Name: Beaneys / City Name: kêl / NEEDS: chisels)

I have the paid version but am not happy that its very unstable.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

metroseal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Puffin browser
Until recent update I was able to watch live sports through the puffin browser on wiziwig/ nutjob.eu .
Now the video won't play or load on my ipad3 and the site appears to hang and I'm unable to select anything on the Puffin browser once I've tried to play any of the links to the live sport. I've reinstalled the
browser several times to no avail. Can anyone tell me what I could do or has anyone got the same
problem or can you still play live sports on that site through the Puffin browser. I'm desperate as I
watch horse racing through that site daily so any help would be appreciated as both nutjob.eu and puffin don't reply.

Most reactions

Latest posts