What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Proof Verizon is far creepier than AT&T

Wetstuff

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I too have been a Verizon customer for years as they are the monopoly provider in my area. They really don't give a rat's azz.. They will con and game you with 'new business services' and then break them into pieces so you have a multi-statge contract obligation.

When you call to see when these stages are complete, they bring out the; "I can give you a better rate." scheme. They could have simply sent me a note: "You've been with us for over 20yrs .. so here's a bonus for being a good customer." .. eh-eh. They know that a slow, reverse drip from your bank to theirs is best for the shareholders and the guys in the corner offices. I don't give a sh/t how nice the person is on the phone, it's the actual service that I am paying for.

Verizon also will not upgrade any of their lines, unless they stand to loose a customer to cable, etc. I'm on a rural road with a very favorable, economic demographic, they still only provide 1950's era services.

The minute I am confident I can delete the landline - Verizon is outta here.

...and I would bet when he walks into the NYAC he struts as if he's really worth it: "Ivan Seidenberg’s $20.2 million (2008) compensation is down slightly from 2007, when he took home nearly $20.4 million." It's kinda like calories; just how much does one human need?!

Last edited:

Most reactions