What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

projector for ipad to watch videos

acoates68

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dear all,

I am struggling to find a projector that i can see photos, watch video and show the internet. I have bought an Epson but with using my iPad i could only see pictures. the projector is for personal use so I am not looking tp spend a fortune. please help

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Dear all,

I am struggling to find a projector that i can see photos, watch video and show the internet. I have bought an Epson but with using my iPad i could only see pictures. the projector is for personal use so I am not looking tp spend a fortune. please help
Have you considered the Apple TV, it should be able to do all you mentioned. It should be able to connect to any video projector with an HDMI input.

Last edited:

emandino

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dear all,

Hello,

I log unto my LAN with my AppleTV which is connected to my Epson projector. Then the projector becomes like any other Display/TV.

How do you access the Epson to project the pictures on the wall?

OP
A

acoates68

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you!!

I bought the Apple TV last week and I am going to buy a projector today. Is your Epson a good one?

Hello,

I log unto my LAN with my AppleTV which is connected to my Epson projector. Then the projector becomes like any other Display/TV.

How do you access the Epson to project the pictures on the wall?

emandino

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm glad, it is a lot easier than connecting cables. Mine is a model EX5210. The main challenge I faced was the lack of WIFI connectivity. But when I bought it, I couldn't afford the option and when Later on I could afford it, I decided to get the ATV instead. Have had mine for over 3 years. A few months back I bought a sound bar and used the optical Digital connector. Now I have my own Theater at home. I love it... Good luck! And you are very welcome.

OP
A

acoates68

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can't wait now to get my home cinema up and running!

Thank you again

I'm glad, it is a lot easier than connecting cables. Mine is a model EX5210. The main challenge I faced was the lack of WIFI connectivity. But when I bought it, I couldn't afford the option and when Later on I could afford it, I decided to get the ATV instead. Have had mine for over 3 years. A few months back I bought a sound bar and used the optical Digital connector. Now I have my own Theater at home. I love it... Good luck! And you are very welcome.

emandino

iPF Noob
Reaction score
[emoji106] [emoji482]. Keep us updated, how you like it!

Most reactions

Latest posts