What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Profile picture in facebook

zurctra

iPF Noob
Reaction score
CAn anybody help me in posting facebook profile picture using iPad? Thannk you

Semel

iPF Novice
Reaction score
After you uploaded a photo to one of your fb albums,tap on it.Then in the top right hand corner,tap on the square with the arrow and select make profile picture

martyh1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
On my ipad 3 with the latest FB app, there is no icon visible to make a picture your profile picture. In the upper right, while a photo is displayed, there is a "done" button only (after you single tap the photo). To make a picture your profile picture, you have to tap and hold on the picture. Then a menu comes up with "make profile picture, save photo, delete photo". Completely not intuitive in my opinion. I was lucky I even stumbled upon it, but that wasn't until I went to the desktop to do it anyway.

Hasny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I also have an issue relating to fb. I can't find anyway of deleting my status, someone's comments that I don't like and any photo that has been mistakenly loaded or of the sort. Pls help. Thanks

Most reactions

Latest posts