What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Professional use for The IPAD

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all as i read in many place the Ipad will be also useful for many professional usage so let's us try to imagine the more largest list i hope we can find 100 profession can use the IPAD :ipad-keyboard: so let's start, in case if you think of profession but don't see the existing app, give us the needing they have maybe that will give the idea to some of our developer already member here

1. Doctor
  2. Nurse
  3. Real estate agent
  4. Door to Door sale agent
  5. Customer Service agent in shopping Mall
  6. Musician
  7. Mechanic (they need special connector and the possibility to read data from the car some windoze based device already be used in this field)
  8. Watch developer and manufacturer (yet they use palm with dedicated app')
  9. Poll agent in the street also in call center
  10. Representative in booth fair
  11. Tattooist
  12. Lottery point of sale
  13. Horse race gambling ( sorry for my poor english :) )
  14. Music Shop ( lot of amazing possibility )
  15. Book store ( a special app let you read a resume about the book you are looking for, maybe order online the one you want id it's not available )
  16. Museum ( some yet they provide you an Ipod/Ipod touch)

OK 16 possibility now it's you're turn to be creative i will update this post time to time

OP
I

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
17. Insurance claims handler
18. Teacher
19. Sales Rep
20. Artist
21. Student
22. Unemployed
Well done for the insurance claims handler

what use for the unemployed ? sending resume online ?:)

Zane Barker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Why do you think they need to be listed?

The iPad could be used by anyone in any profession. I even met a blind min once who used an iPhone, he got amazing battery life to as he didn't have to worry about screen brightness.

OP
I

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score

For the really simple reason with a list that can help many of us to develop, create products for the special needing

The iPad could be used by anyone in any profession. I even met a blind min once who used an iPhone, he got amazing battery life to as he didn't have to worry about screen brightness.

i am wondering how a blind can use iphone .... as everything is based on the screen .... touching

Finally at joking you are not that bad but more than this i don't think something interesting will come out from you

Last edited:

Dorje

iPF Noob
Reaction score
29. Geographer

Both software and hardware needs there. Solar charging unit for field work, attachment for higher accuracy GPS (depending on interal 3G version). Big discipline with lots of little sub-fields that need thier own specilized Apps.

Zane Barker

iPF Noob
Reaction score

For the really simple reason with a list that can help many of us to develop, create products for the special needing

i am wondering how a blind can use iphone .... as everything is based on the screen .... touching

Finally at joking you are not that bad but more than this i don't think something interesting will come out from you

But you can literally list just about any profession there is out there, so there is NO deed to ask for people to list them off.

For example Tooth Pick Carver he can watch videos on the latest tooth pick carving techniques.

There is just no reason why you need to list all the professions that can use the iPad, because anyone in any profession could find a use for it.

As for the blind man, just because people cannot see does not mean they cannot under stand where on a screen something is. And it appears as if you dont know aout the Accessibility options on the iPhone, one of which is Voice Over. Apple - iPhone - Accessibility

Most reactions

Latest posts