What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problems with glare

raylock

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We took a short auto trip and I asked my wife to test Netflix in the car. It worked great but she had a difficult time finding a way of looking at the Ipad with out glare. This morning was a cloudy day in the NE with no sunshine. I had hoped that my wife would be able to watch movies on longer car trips, but this doesn't appear to be practicable at the moment. Has anybody found a solution for this? Thanks

Moparx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A lot of companies are selling anti-glare and glare reducing screen protectors for the iPad. Check Amazon.com or your favorite online retailer.

bosoxfan00

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I used iscorepad once, and I could barely read the screen outdoors. Not happy about that

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You have to crank the brightness. It will cut your battery life down but you will be able to see just fine...this thing gets really bright!

SuperJetski

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Glare is a problem, but framed 'photos' always looked better w/ reflective glass, it shows more detail, i guess.

Most reactions

Latest posts