What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problems settingbup data account with verizon and iPad3

janet794

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Curious if anyone has experienced any problems setting up their data account with Verizon on their new iPad 3? I tried,but received an error message. After losing two hours of my life with Verizon on the phone, I have been told the tech issue has been escalated and should be fixed in 72 hours. The techs I spoke with indicated they knew nothing about the iPad. One said the iPads were just "dropped on them". I asked him if he lived under a rock? Obviously Verizon did not train their techs enough for the setup or tech issues with the iPad?
Thanks!
Janet

OP
J

janet794

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hmmmm, guess I am alone in this problem.....

Tom811

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I didn't have any trouble setting up my iPad with Verizon's data plan. It was activated seconds after I paid for it. Hope you can get the problem resolved soon. LTE speeds are amazing.

Wildfire

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I didn't have any trouble setting up my iPad with Verizon's data plan. It was activated seconds after I paid for it. Hope you can get the problem resolved soon. LTE speeds are amazing.
Same here!
I signed up for the 2GB/month plan @ $30. Sure goes fast when you don't have Wi-Fi...

OP
J

janet794

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I still don't have it setup. I got an error message as I was doing it. Verizon called it an E911. Seemed like the tech indicated it wasn't all that unusual?

OP
J

janet794

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Problem solved! Not sure how, but it appears it was lack of knowledge on the part of the technicians and customer support not knowing the iPad!!!

Most reactions

Latest posts