What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problem with photos on ipad

artemisblossom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I made a folder and added folders inside it of all my pictures on my pc that I wanted transferred to the ipad. They transferred to the ipad ok but i noticed that i have several copies of the same picture. Not all pictures have done this but about a half dozen or so. I deleted all the pictures off the ipad and re synced them and again I have multiple copies of the same picture. I can't look at these pictures or manage them in itunes. When I click on the photo option on the left nothing happens. Does anyone know what is causing the multiple copies and how to get rid of them?

peled

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You need to delete picture on your computer folders.
the only place on iPAD where you CAn delete pictures is the Home/Main folder. You can;t do it on the other folders.

And yes iPAD Photo application is a piece oF SH....
This is the carapy application on iPAD.

Wilso

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Syncing in general is driving me apoplectic. don't select the right thing, and it the damned thing deletes things that you want to keep. My head is bloody spinning.

Most reactions

Latest posts