What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problem with iPad 2 after upgrading

macdaddio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mr_president said:
Question? I use apps and it just closes without warning as well. Did they say it was a problem with the ipad2 or? I just made e purchase in October 2011

They just said to me that the IOS5 had too many bugs that needed to be fixed and it was better for them to just replace my iPad 2 for a new one and also for me not to up date it again until all the bugs have been fixed.
I have not had any problems since they replaced my iPad 2 and I am sticking with the IOS4 I won't update it unless I'm guaranteed the
Problems have been fixed.

Chuamt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Guys guys there are no problem with your pads. After upgrading it, u need to reboot it. Occasionally some of you'r existing apps will crash, u just have to wait n be patient till they update it individually.

No need to panic for no reason

macdaddio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Chuamt said:
Guys guys there are no problem with your pads. After upgrading it, u need to reboot it. Occasionally some of you'r existing apps will crash, u just have to wait n be patient till they update it individually.

No need to panic for no reason

that's true, there is nothing wrong with the iPads, just the software. But I still wont update to the latest IOS version unless I'm 100% confident it won't have any problems...

pele48

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am having the same problem. I just upgraded to 5.0.1 and all of my preinstalled apple apps will open, but NONE of my other apps open. I have tried closing them all out from the bar on the bottom and that did now help. I have also tried to reboot and that did not help either. Nothing seems to open them...any suggestions.

pele48

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OK, someone in another forum just helped me...you need to install a free app and somehow this resets the system. My apps are now opening again!!

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
pele48 said:
OK, someone in another forum just helped me...you need to install a free app and somehow this resets the system. My apps are now opening again!!

Which app???

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 With IOS 5.01 Update using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts