What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problem sincing Bluetooth on 3G model

Addicted2it

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I first received my iPad 3G over one month ago, I attempted to sinc either one of my 2 Bluetooth headsets to it. The iPad would recognize one of them (they are both LG products), but not the other. The iPad would "see" the device, but would not sinc it.

I went to my local Apple Store and they tested it using one of their pricey Sennheiser headsets and it worked.

I just bought a Sennheiser MM-400 Bluetooth headset to use with the iPad and Skype.

My questions is this: Has anyone ever tried a Bluetooth headset using the Skype application for iPad/iPhone, and if so, how does it work?

Thanks. :)

john

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
en.wikipedia.org
I've not gotten them to pass voice from any of the SIP apps I use. It's a bummer, let me know if you get something that works. It would be worth it's weight in Gold.... well not that much, but would be valuable! ;)

Most reactions

Latest posts