What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bluetooth issues

Alifaruq

iPF Noob
Reaction score
One question, if I get ibluever from Cydia, would I be able to get my BB paired with iPad? I wanted to transfer some pictures from my BB to my iPad using BT, If there is some other way, I'd really appreciate all the help.

the.lipinskis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
MattIM said:
I see that you posted here and in new member intro. I'm sorry that you didn't get an answer. I'm replying only because I wanted to give some other forum members a chance to reply.

The only thing I've paired with my iPad is a Zaggmate that has a built in keyboard. I believe the only bluetooth devices this iPad supports are peripherals such as keyboards. I'm thinking this extends to headsets so you can listen to sound on a wireless headset. But I don't think the iPad supports a Blackberry device through a bluetooth connection. I think you have to tether your Blackberry--but I also think that you have to jailbreak your iPad in order to use your Blackberry. :confused:

Yes very confused.... How do you jail break your iPad. Actually what does jail break mean?

Emmalee377

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have also had issues with my zaggmate keyboard. I followed the exact instructions and the keyboard won't even turn on. It seems to have no battery. Also, it did not come with any kind of charger.....I had to plug it in with a charger I already owned, and then it worked. If I unplug it from my charger, it turns off, this is why I think it has no battery. How is that possible when it says that the battery lasts x amount of hours???? I had other people follow the instructions and we are all confused as to how this works. It could at least say charger not included, battery not included.....

Wokiebear

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It does come with a charger. Where did you get your Zaggmate? You should go back there and request it. It keeps it charge for several weeks depending on your usage.

Most reactions

Latest posts