What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Problem Downloading Emails

prenston

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello to all,

My name is Prenston and I am a US contractor living in Bangkok. I purchased iPads, iPhones, iMacs and MacBooks for the office because my boss thought they were "neat". Well, we've been using the heck out of them and have found great uses for the iPad while on the road. Now, most of us have MACs at home also.
I'm happy to be a member of this forum and I'm sure that I'll be checking in frequently.
I joined because I'm having problem downloading emails on the iPad and I have not found a solution to that problem yet.

The search is on.

Warm regards to all.

Prenston

richsadams

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! There are a lot of great people here willing to lend a hand anytime. Often using the search feature (in the toolbar at the top of every page) will lead you to the answers you're looking for. If not, feel free to post a question in the appropriate area.

Please take a moment to view the information linked below my signature to get the most out of your iPad as well as our forum.

BTW, I moved your post to the iPad Help area where you're likely to get a better response to your question.

Welcome again and enjoy!

apple2011

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Firstly,have you ever check the mail numbers in the account?
Maybe there is some finite capacity of mail storage,delete all the mails.
If not work again,is it possible for you to delete the mail account?
Then reset up it,try to download the mail again.

Most reactions

Latest posts