What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Printing with the IPAD and Canon Pixma MP560

gouletjo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi

I recently bought Print Magic HD for my Ipad but I can't connect to my wireless printer which is a Canon Pixma MP560. I added the printer but nothing is working. No test page with the verification code.

Any help would be greatly appreciate!

Thanks

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
You should have used the printer test for print magic app first. its a free version of the app to test if Print Magic will work with your printer.

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
I dont know why these printing apps don't go the route of printing via bluetooth.

there is a much greater chance of the app working with all bluetooth printers rather than than printing via wifi where its hit and miss, and without the need to install software on a PC and have a PC running to print.

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use print n share v4.2 with the same printer successfully. If nothing else get that app.

OP
G

gouletjo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks guy! I'll buy Print n Share v4.2 thanks for the help. I should have used the light version. You guys are right.

4phun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do you guys like the Canon Pixma MP560.? It seems to be a very popular printer in the Mac world for some reason.

There is a free Canon app to print directly to that printer from the iPad. It only handles photos but if you take a screen shot and then print that would work.

4phun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I also checked, I can use VNC and do far more than this app promises even with all its updates and costly in app purchases.

Oh well.

Most reactions

Latest posts