What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Printing from ipad

Andypon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I download the print share & it managed to detect my printer via wifi but when I proceed to print, it was sent but nothing printed from my printer, what can I do?

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the forum! :)

For my iPad printing purposes, I am using FingerPrint which requires a program to be installed on my PC computer which is attached via USB cable to my Canon Pixma printer; works well w/ many iPad apps.

Check the Print n Share Website to determine if you need to install a program onto your computer for printing from the iPad - good luck!

DavidM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi, I download the print share & it managed to detect my printer via wifi but when I proceed to print, it was sent but nothing printed from my printer, what can I do?

You do realize once you send something to print you have to go to the print & share program and tell it to print.

Most reactions