What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prepared for shipment!

Fifi1992

iPF Noob
Reaction score
WordSmith said:
More info, please. You can pick it up from their sort facility? At local airport? Even if it's Saturday? Can you clarify if you have more details? Inquiring minds...

Yes it is called the fedex service center. Here in Tampa and if they r open on sat yes u can pick it up. You have to call fedex a day before the scheduled delivery

Don3927

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This goes out to Steve Jobs, next year when you announce "IPad 3" make sure you have this years total IPad 2 sales plus 50% of that already in stock. Waiting for your announcement. If you believe in your product, you will. Thank You, Steve

WordSmith

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fifi1992 said:
Yes it is called the fedex service center. Here in Tampa and if they r open on sat yes u can pick it up. You have to call fedex a day before the scheduled delivery

Interesting. Many thanks for the great information. Appreciate it.

Fifi1992

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iPad update

Date/Time
Mar 18, 2011 10:56 AM
Activity
In transit

samoan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yay yay yay I will be getting my ipad 2 on today:) Its on schedule and I ordered 4:03 am eastern time! I can't wait to get off from work I just hope the hubby don't sleep to hard and miss the package cause he just got off from work.

samoan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yay yay yay I will be getting my ipad 2 on today:) Its on schedule and I ordered 4:03 am eastern time! I can't wait to get off from work I just hope the hubby don't sleep to hard and miss the package cause he just got off from work.

Antnee

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I too am waiting for my ipad2. I was lucky to get the 5 to 7 day shippment wait, compared to what the wait is now! Anyway i ordered at 6:15am eastern time and got my cover delivered yesterday. Jus to clear up for those in The same boat as me,
5 to 7 days means at the earliest it would ship today(3/19/11) at the latest it will ship tuesday remember its business days. I figure i ordered The cover friday and got the shippment notice on sunday. I received the cover via fedex yesterday which was thursday. The ipad2 should take the same ammount of time once its shipped. So all of u who got the will ship in 5 to 7 days with estimate delivery March 22 to 29......... Ur ipad should ship the latest next tuesday being business day 7 and u will get it 4 to 5 days after that. I know thats not what u wanna hear but its a heck of alot better than 4 freaking weeks!! Im expecting mine latest next saturday or the following monday that would be still in the 5 to 7 day estimate that apple gave! To all u ppl that unfourtunatly waited too long to order, best of luck!............ Seriously

Ncaissie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm from Canada so I will be camping out in the cold at the Apple store next Friday (Or Thursday).

sickpup

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DOES NOT feel like the first time.

Does anyone feel like me, that the ppl who ordered online got the shaft from Apple. When the iPad 1 came out the online orders were delivered the same day as was available at the Apple Stores. This time if you were able to order online early enough you still had to wait 3 to 5 days for it just to ship and they did not even make that schedule. Just saying!

Called local Apple Store this morning and they did have some 16 gig in black or white in stock but did not know when would be getting higher gig. Will wait for online ordered 64G wifi/3G to ship (1 April) or when local store gets them in, whichever comes first.

Dan

netsecpro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
HOLY CRAP! I just checked my order status and it has been changed to Prepared for shipment. I checked a half our ago and it was still at Not yet shipped. Still scheduled for delivery between March 22-29, but that's ok. At least now I can stop searching for one locally! :D

Fifi1992

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My iPad will be in Tampa soon. Here's my iPads travel itinerary

Select time zone:

All shipment travel activity is displayed in local time for the location
Date/Time Activity Location DetailsMar 17, 2011 1:14 AMShipment information sent to FedExMar 17, 2011 9:11 PMPicked upSHENZHEN CNPackage received after FedEx cutoffMar 17, 2011 9:37 PMLeft FedEx origin facilitySHENZHEN CNMar 18, 2011 10:56 AMIn transitLANTAU ISLAND HKMar 18, 2011 11:24 PMInt'l shipment releaseMEMPHIS, TNMar 19, 2011 12:09 AMArrived at FedEx locationMEMPHIS, TNMar 19, 2011 4:21 PM
Departed FedEx location
MEMPHIS, TNMar 19, 2011 7:16 AMHold at FedEx location request receivedTAMPA, FLCheck back later for shipment status

Fifi1992

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My iPad is now here in tampa as of this evening. All I gotta do. Now is pick it up. I'm gonna call them tomorrow. To see when I can pick it up. The fed ex office I had them to drop it off at is open on sundays

kenjigraphics

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.scholargnome.com
Posted this in the other thread:

FedEx Package Tracking - Yahoo! Small Business

Check your Fed Ex tracking number there as well. The small business link gives more info and seems to be updated more often as it has more recent updates than what I get from Fedex.com.

Mine's made if from China to Hong Kong.

Thanks for the link. I just saw my iPad just left China while in the FedEx website it still says it is in Lantau Island.
icon10.gif

Most reactions

Latest posts