What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prepared for shipment!

Lynette

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's depressing seeing so many iPads being shipped. Status on mine has not changed. This is my first iPad. Ordered the 64, G with AT&T in black. I ordered it at 3:13 am CT. (1:13 PT.). Wish mine was at least in progress. .

Rlarson_mn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ordered my 32gb wifi IPad 2 with a red leather smart cover on Friday morning at 3:45am central time. As of 15 minutes ago my smart cover went into the 'prepared for shipment' category. My actual IPad is still 'not yet shipped' category. Hoping that both will be changed to the shipped status by the end of the day.

cherhall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It seem from reading the posts here, that wifi models are shipping, but not 3G. I ordered an AT&T 64 gig model three minutes after you could order, and nothing yet 

WordSmith

iPF Noob
Reaction score
cherhall said:
It seem from reading the posts here, that wifi models are shipping, but not 3G. I ordered an AT&T 64 gig model three minutes after you could order, and nothing yet 

I agree. I ordered same and nothing. Fingers crossed that tomorrow will bring the prepared for shipment message. I'm beginning to lose hope that it will show up for next weekend. Things could always be worse.

cherhall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Luckily I have my iPad 1 while I wait, but was really, really hoping to see the 2 before next weekend!

mynameiserich

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was hoping to get mine in stores later in the day on day 1, but every single place in my area (I called stores in most of MA and some in NH and CT - all best buy, target, and walmarts) and they were all sold out so I ordered mine online Friday around 9:30 p.m. and still says estimated shipping date april 1st and not to arrive until april 6th :mad:

Starcinder

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ordered 2 - one white and one black - both 64GB wi-fi at 12:59am PDT March 11th. The white one "prepared for shipment" the black one "not yet shipped".
Of course the white is for hubby...the black one is for me! :(

Lynette

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The status in mine is still, not yet shipped. Are there still others that ordered at opening still the same? I ordered at 1:13 pacific on Friday.

dmaul1114

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, from other forums it appears that a lot of people who ordered 3G models or 64gb models right after sales started still have not shipped.

Fifi1992

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lynette said:
The status in mine is still, not yet shipped. Are there still others that ordered at opening still the same? I ordered at 1:13 pacific on Friday.

Yes me I ordered at 4:18 eastern time. 32 gig 3G AT&T. Still no shipping yet but smart cover will be here tomorrow

WordSmith

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No change here either. Cover coming tomorrow. Nothing on iPad. Ordered 64gb, 3G ATT model in white at 12:56 PT. Thought these would ship first come, first served. It would be nice to know what the hold up is.

samoan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My status has finally changed to prepared for shipment and I ordered 4:03am eastern time. (32gb white wifi)

Mei

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No change here either. Cover coming tomorrow. Nothing on iPad. Ordered 64gb, 3G ATT model in white at 12:56 PT. Thought these would ship first come, first served. It would be nice to know what the hold up is.

Same here. Cover will be here tomorrow, and the iPad itself has had no change in status. My order says 1:06 PST, not too long after yours. Wish I knew why it is taking so long!

Most reactions