What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Prepared for shipment!

OP
Q

qnet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.network-creations.net
I got my tracking number! ETA is March 17th.

Ordered mine a 4am EST yesterday, it's now shipped via Fedex and the tracking info has estimated delivery of the 17th.

Before it had said 18-25th delivery estimate.

32GB Black WiFi model.

Smart Cover is scheduled for delivery on Monday. It originated in Nashville, TN and is now in Doraville, GA (I'm in Atlanta). The iPad is just at the shipping info received stage, so no info on location. Hopefully it will move up--the Smart Cover was originally listed as Tuesday delivery when it was in the shipping info received stage.

That's awesome. I'm near Atlanta and, ordered the 64GB white Verizon model.

Fifi1992

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i just spoke to apple on the phone and my shipping is 3-5 biz days, but i have expedited overnight shipping so if it ships next wendsday at the earliest then i will have it by thursday at the latest it will ship next friday and i will have it on monday the 21st.

Mei

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ordered mine at 1:01 PST, still awaiting a change in order status. (I got a white 32GB with AT&T service)

Fifi1992

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ipad shippment

Ordered mine at 1:01 PST, still awaiting a change in order status. (I got a white 32GB with AT&T service)

i ordered the same one as you but my order went in at 1:18am

ladydi

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Same here but my order time is marked at 1:02PST. No change in status.

We went throughout this same exact thing with the IPad 1. Everyone was checking their status every 10 minutes (myself included) and we all got them at the same time. Perhaps the same will happen here.

Last edited:

kaspia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My iPad 2 just shipped!

Ordered: Mar 11, 2011 at 12:58 AM PST
Shipped on: Mar 13, 2011 via FEDERAL EXPRESS
Estimated delivery: Mar 17, 2011 by 4:30 PM

Fifi1992

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ipad

Prepared for Shipment
3G Verizon 32gb black
Ordered 4:53 EST

your in tampa im in st pete. i ordered mine at 4:18 my status has not changed. i ordered the white 32 gig 3g wifi at&t
maybe it is the modle i ordered. hopefully my status will change tomorrow

taikoo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Order Date: Mar 11, 2011 at 12:53 AM PST 2 x 16GB Ipad2 WIFI
Shipping email received on Mar 12, 2011 5:13pm
Fedex from Shenzhen CN to WA estimated delivery Mar, 17th

dmaul1114

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Posted this in the other thread:

FedEx Package Tracking - Yahoo! Small Business

Check your Fed Ex tracking number there as well. The small business link gives more info and seems to be updated more often as it has more recent updates than what I get from Fedex.com.

Mine's made if from China to Hong Kong.

Last edited:

greyparrot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Fifi1992 said:
Prepared for your in tampa im in st pete. i ordered mine at 4:18 my status has not changed. i ordered the white 32 gig 3g wifi at&t
maybe it is the modle i ordered. hopefully my status will change tomorrow

My iPad shipped (from China) and Fedex has it for delivery 3/17 and the email from Apple has delivery on 3/16. I believe the model seems to be making a difference. The white iPads might be more popular therefore in short supply.

dmaul1114

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My iPad shipped (from China) and Fedex has it for delivery 3/17 and the email from Apple has delivery on 3/16. I believe the model seems to be making a difference. The white iPads might be more popular therefore in short supply.

I think it's more 3g being in short supply (particularly AT&T ones since they work world wide) than color. At least based on posts on what's shipped and hasn't on other forums.

Black and White wifi models are shipping, 3G models don't seem to be from forum posts. Same anecdotal experience as well. My 32gb wifi has shipped, but my girlfriends 32gb AT&T 3G has not.

Dubebone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Would make sense, last year it was the same thing... Everybody had to wait for the 3G models but the WiFis were available. Let's see if somebody will post a 3G shipment. I hope I'll get my 16gb wifi earlier than expected.
FYI the shipment date has just jumped from 2-3 weeks to 3-4 weeks!!!!

Most reactions

Latest posts