What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

power point to iPad?

johnhowward

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys,

can you give me a tip for converting Power Point into iPad?

I dont want any creator apps like prezi. I wan my already created presentations to start on my iPad and not just as pdf or jpg, but normal animated presentation, with possible more functions like laser, pencil and so on.

Thanks in advance!

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi there and welcome,

We have just deleted the various duplicate posts that you have made on the forums, it really isn't necessary to post a question more than once and it fragments any discussion.

Now, good luck and I hope that you get an answer to your query soon.

The Archangel

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hi guys,can you give me a tip for converting Power Point into iPad?

I dont want any creator apps like prezi. I wan my already created presentations to start on my iPad and not just as pdf or jpg, but normal animated presentation, with possible more functions like laser, pencil and so on.

Hi John and welcome to the forum! :) I have the iWork suite on my iPad 2 which includes Pages, Numbers, & Keynote, each is a $10 purchase from the App Store - Keynote mimics PowerPoint and can import PPT files for viewing and editing - NOW, the iOS version does not have the power or features of desktop programs (i.e. Keynote for the Mac or PowerPoint for the PC), so depending on the 'complexity' of your presentations, your needs may not be met fully. Now there are other 'office' apps, so a search of the store may be useful; and this topic has been discussed often on the forum, so I would suggest doing some searching here. Good luck and please let us know your results or post further questions if I've misread your desires. Dave

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
QuickOffice pro is a good office suite that I've been using of a while now and it includes a good presentation app. Worth checking out and reading some reviews for.

OP
J

johnhowward

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi John and welcome to the forum! :) I have the iWork suite on my iPad 2 which includes Pages, Numbers, & Keynote, each is a $10 purchase from the App Store - Keynote mimics PowerPoint and can import PPT files for viewing and editing - NOW, the iOS version does not have the power or features of desktop programs (i.e. Keynote for the Mac or PowerPoint for the PC), so depending on the 'complexity' of your presentations, your needs may not be met fully. Now there are other 'office' apps, so a search of the store may be useful; and this topic has been discussed often on the forum, so I would suggest doing some searching here. Good luck and please let us know your results or post further questions if I've misread your desires. Dave

Thank you and all everyone, i am going to try all of that and will let you know the result!

And sorry for posting on multiple forums, I am kind of new to this stuff.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you and all everyone, i am going to try all of that and will let you know the result!

And sorry for posting on multiple forums, I am kind of new to this stuff.

No problem, hopefully something there will work......I'm interested in the result too!

The Archangel

Most reactions

Latest posts