What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

microsoft power point

buzzy23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have several files that are in power point - 2007. Is there a app that will open these files and possibly convert to a pdf for my ipad 2.

buzzy 23

rd86

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apples very own keynote app. You can edit and output to PDF and PowerPoint.

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
As a beginning user of Keynote (check HERE for a description), and a longtime user of PowerPoint, I've opened a number of my PPT files in Keynote - the program is not as powerful w/ the fonts and formatting, so a number did not open identically but I am still impressed. Keynote will save in a variety of file formats including those you listed - cost is $10. Good luck in your selection - have not checked into other apps that may open PPT files - :)

freebirdforever

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
senshudo.tv
There are better apps than KEYNOTE, imo. You could look at Documents to Go or another similar app. Keynote is great, but for the same price if not just a little more, you can have a better service.

Most reactions

Latest posts