What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Power Injector for Car Accessories

TehBIGrat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi

Situation: Car stereo cannot charge the "New iPad."

So I am looking for a cigarette lighter power adapter that has an in and out for syncing but also provides power.

Thanks any help appreciated.

NB: I am willing to build my own/modify

willcoq

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just purchased the RAVPower RP-UA01 from Amazon ten minutes ago. I read about it in a thread on the front page of this forum about USB.
Amazon.com: RAVPower RP-UA01 iPad USB Charging & Sync Adapter - Allows you to charge your iPad iPad 2 the new iPad with any computer or USB Hub: Electronics

When I plug the iPad into my USB-supported car stereo, it doesn't charge it, which is why I bought the RAVPower thing. I'm hoping that with it, I'll be able to charge the iPad while it's playing audio through my car speakers!

Aden8100

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just purchased the RAVPower RP-UA01 from Amazon ten minutes ago. I read about it in a thread on the front page of this forum about USB.
When I plug the iPad into my USB-supported car stereo, it doesn't charge it, which is why I bought the RAVPower thing. I'm hoping that with it, I'll be able to charge the iPad while it's playing audio through my car speakers!
I'm totally agree with you man.You'r 100% good here that there have great stuff.
Go there you can take better ideas from there.

Last edited:

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This is the one I use and it works for me: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003N7NO4Q/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00

41zWJIBXweL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

checkit

iPF Noob
Reaction score
HI i have ipad generation 3 which injector i will use please tell me as soonn as possible beacuse i have a great problem to charge my ipad .

Most reactions

Latest posts