What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post your Pet

darkangelwitch

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Here is an up to date video of my lovely python.

She is now 12ft long and weighs 51lb

Dark Angelwitch (Surrey)

Last edited by a moderator:

stranding

iPF Noob
Reaction score
darkangelwitch said:
Here is an up to date video of my lovely python.

She is now 12ft long and weighs 51lb

YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwQJJp4ScIE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Dark Angelwitch (Surrey)

Whoa!!! That seems a bit scary, being so nearby! Loooong and very errrm, snaky...?:)

But Rhapsody (who named him/her that?) looks quite calm & curious, even.

51 lbs = (mutter mutter mutter, scratch, sigh...) 23.1 kgs (which gives a better idea...one of our IWs is 83kgs.)
And presumably growing fast???

Reaction score
Here's a random YouTube video I made of me running from my dogs belle and marley:

Last edited by a moderator:

darkangelwitch

iPF Novice
Reaction score
stranding said:
Whoa!!! That seems a bit scary, being so nearby! Loooong and very errrm, snaky...?:)

But Rhapsody (who named him/her that?) looks quite calm & curious, even.

51 lbs = (mutter mutter mutter, scratch, sigh...) 23.1 kgs (which gives a better idea...one of our IWs is 83kgs.)
And presumably growing fast???

My husband named her and yes she is very curious about everything but not scary. We do take care when she is out, must be at least two people around just in case and she is growing fast. Vet expects her to get to about 16ft (I certainly hope not!)

She adores my husband and cuddles up with him on the sofa, never thought I would have a large snake as competition lol

Dark Angelwitch (Surrey)

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
darkangelwitch said:
My husband named her and yes she is very curious about everything but not scary. We do take care when she is out, must be at least two people around just in case and she is growing fast. Vet expects her to get to about 16ft (I certainly hope not!)

She adores my husband and cuddles up with him on the sofa, never thought I would have a large snake as competition lol

Dark Angelwitch (Surrey)

That's an interesting one re the cuddles! Lol

Sent from my iPad 1 using iPF - Greetings

stranding

iPF Noob
Reaction score
darkangelwitch said:

Dark Angelwitch (Surrey)

No, not something you expect when you've plighted your troth!!

When you write "when she is out", does that mean out in your garden or out for a walk (glide?) down to the park?? And how do you take her to the vet? Has she got the equivalent of a cat box / cage? Or perhaps you carry her around your neck for convenience?:)

If she really got curious about something, could she travel fast enough to outrun you?

Forgive these nosy questions...I am interested! (Can look after dogs & sheep, but haven't a clue about keeping a snake.)

Most reactions

Latest posts