What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post your Pet

stranding

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Redneck_Randy said:
Our pets. Click for a larger image.

Hi Randy
What wonderful photos! Of a gorgeous little dog. Love them all but the first (with the pink background) is a special for me. And the toys one! And the hilarious pup-the-house one, complete with a dishy pink fluffy doorbell to pull :)

I have been slowly working my way through all the pet photos in this thread and pulling out the ones that I think are the "specials". In other words, the ones that "Take the Biscuit". (IMHO). There are loads of great photos & it's very difficult deciding.

It will take a while to go through them all but your first photo will definitely go in my "Take the Biscuit" specials:)

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
stranding said:
Hi Randy
What wonderful photos! Of a gorgeous little dog. Love them all but the first (with the pink background) is a special for me. And the toys one! And the hilarious pup-the-house one, complete with a dishy pink fluffy doorbell to pull :)

I have been slowly working my way through all the pet photos in this thread and pulling out the ones that I think are the "specials". In other words, the ones that "Take the Biscuit". (IMHO). There are loads of great photos & it's very difficult deciding.

It will take a while to go through them all but your first photo will definitely go in my "Take the Biscuit" specials:)

Don't forget "Little One's" beach volleyball training ground which is a little drier than Horseguards' Parade ground, the Olympics venue here :)

Sent from my iPad 1 using iPF - Greetings

Philip396

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Here's Newton a Jack-a-poo and known cat herder....along with the herd...Autumn, Minnie, Max, Sweetie, Winston and Winter

Sent from my iPad 64 GB, WiFi, 3G using iPF soon to be an iPad 2​

stranding

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Philip396 said:
Here's Newton a Jack-a-poo and known cat herder....along with the herd...Autumn, Minnie, Max, Sweetie, Winston and Winter

Sent from my iPad 64 GB, WiFi, 3G using iPF soon to be an iPad 2

We would love to see them!

quake5254

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My friend Portia playing with Iggy.

Attachments

• image-57634050.jpg
    image-57634050.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 95

stranding

iPF Noob
Reaction score
quake5254 said:
My friend Portia playing with Iggy.

Wow, quake! Talk about exotic...Iggy is HUGE! What an animal. Please tell us more about him?!
Edit:
And you're about to give him a BATH...? Hellsbells!!!

Last edited:

quake5254

iPF Noob
Reaction score
stranding said:
Wow, quake! Talk about exotic...Iggy is HUGE! What an animal. Please tell us more about him?!

Iggy's quite different from other pets.

He's a head turner. He doesn't bite, won't mind strangers as long as they DONT TOUCH HIM.
Can be a great security pet. I'll leave him on top of my bag and see how he reacts with strangers. Tail ready for a whip.
He's a good buddy. He love's to massage the back of my head when I'm driving. He likes being seated on the headrest. Just be sure that his nails are clipped. (you should see how commuters react when they see us. camera flash on both side of the car). I feel like being a celebrity with him.
He's a charmer. Loves to be appreciated. Touch him only when I'm holding him. He wants approval from his owner.
He doesn't mind kids touching his head. He likes children. Hmmm, correction, except my sister's twin sons. (They did something to him when he was 2 years old. So, I can say he has a good memory.)
Like a dog, sleeps sometimes on the foot of my bed.
A vegetarian for 15 years.
Never touches table food. He learned that when he's about a year old. He waits to be fed.
He sleeps most of the time.
I love the way he freaks my friends especially those who brag their body muscles. Hear them scream like a woman. Should post that on YouTube.
Loves fruit salad.
Likes seeing himself on the mirror.
Gets along okay with my dogs and cat.

quake5254

iPF Noob
Reaction score
He doesn't mind taking a bath twice a week. I just make sure that he gets his moisturizing lotion after.

Little One

iPF Noob
Reaction score
And quake, may I ask.. What kind of animal is Iggy?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

quake5254

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Little One said:
And quake, may I ask.. What kind of animal is Iggy?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

He's a Golden Iguana. I find it difficult to name him then so I just called him Iggy. Can't remember his weight.

Most reactions