What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post your Pet

H

hazi1610

TheRambler said:
Well as some know on here I am a Pest Controller within the farming community, so one half of my team are ferrets, not sure if many people like these critters, but for me, in the smaller pets bracket they take some beating!

These are just the Jills (Females) I also have males, but they are not as photogenic ha ha

The rest of my team are Terriers, this one is 'Pip' My Jack Russell Terrier, she is mainly used for Rat problems

This is 'Ozzie' (The Dark Lord) he is a Patterdale Terrier and is a house dog (Pet)

and finally this is Lucy,a Jack Russell Patterdale, we named her this (Lucky) after being the only surviving pup from a litter of 3, it was decided that the mother couldnt carry pups full term! She is used in the field for bushing animals from cover.

And when they have a chew each......I can finally take a picture together!!

Hope you like.

Lovely animals but hate what you use them for, especially when there are plenty of humane ways to deal with rats etc.

Just my personal feeling on that.

Lovely

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Unfortunately I agree but putting down poison is not so great either. I have a dog which enjoys chasing rats no matter what I tell her. She enjoys the chase and she kills them very quickly which the poison does not. Very painful and long death.

H

hazi1610

TheRambler said:
Your entitled your opinion hazi1610, but this isn't the place for debating rights and wrongs.

Wasn't trying to debate, wanted to say how lovely the animals are and just said I hate what you do etc. I did state it was purely my own view.

Alison

H

hazi1610

Hayles66 said:
Unfortunately I agree but putting down poison is not so great either. I have a dog which enjoys chasing rats no matter what I tell her. She enjoys the chase and she kills them very quickly which the poison does not. Very painful and long death.

Just tried to pm you Hayles, your inbox is full. Lol. Wasn't important but you might want to empty your inbox for any future pm's.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
hazi1610 said:
Just tried to pm you Hayles, your inbox is full. Lol. Wasn't important but you might want to empty your inbox for any future pm's.

Sorry about that! I have loads of pm's and I keep forgetting to empty.

Aldo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We'd be here all day if I posted mine in age order

Long legged Parsons Jack Russell (13)
Lurcher )12)
Mixed breed (12)
Mixed breed (9)
Westie (7)
Dobermann 18 months

blucente

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Aldo said:
We'd be here all day if I posted mine in age order

Long legged Parsons Jack Russell (13)
Lurcher )12)
Mixed breed (12)
Mixed breed (9)
Westie (7)
Dobermann 18 months

You got your own pack, wow

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My 11 and a half year old cat, Paisley. She's a princess, obviously. :eek:

P1.jpgP2.jpg

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Of course she is

I got home today and it was real quiet without sammy barking his head off for attention. Bonnie is pining. She wouldn't eat her food.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I just thought I'd post our new baby this is Archie. He's 5 months old.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Attachments

• image-2088340471.png
    image-2088340471.png
    687.2 KB · Views: 120

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Archie looks beautiful, lets hope the other cats give Archie a warm welcome and become a bigger family

RIP Steve Jobs 

Most reactions

Latest posts