What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post your Pet

eclp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
IMG_0108.JPG

MCRVamprynxx33

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Warning, sorry but pic heavy (when I show off my babies I tend to get carried away lol).

My baby girl, Star <3 (not the best pictures of her, she seems to know when I'm trying to take her picture and dodge it all she can lol!) - 12 years young :D.
Star308.jpg
Star302.jpg

My baby boy, Quincy (Maltese) - 5 or 6 years old.
Quincy.jpg

Also have....

Lily (Miniature Maltese) - Not sure age (she was a rescue), we're thinking she's about 6 - 8 years old.
Lily.jpg
Lily1.JPG

And last....

Angel (Pug) - 14 - 16 years old
Angel.JPG
Angel1.JPG

---------------------------------
The following one's I sadly no longer have (the two bigger dogs have passed away sadly, I still miss them so much), the kitty.. well it's a long story... Even though they are sadly no longer around I still like showing off their pics (in memory I guess).

First, my 2nd kitty (and Star's brother) Ashes -- these two were INSEPARABLE! :) - would be 12 years old.
Ashes.jpg

Star and her brother together <3
Ashes_Star09.jpg

Next, Bailey (technically he was my parents dog before they divorced but I considered him mine as well). - Labrador Retriever - passed away at the age of 15 years old :'(.
Bailey02.png
Bailey04.jpg

and next, was my other baby girl (and Bailey's sister)... Callie - Labrador Retriever, 16 years old.
callie.PNG

Last I'll end with the picture I took of Callie on the day I had to have her put to sleep :'(, I took Quincy out to her and just holding him so he wouldn't run off, and it looked like he was hugging her goodbye :'( . (She was put to sleep due to a large tumor on her side at the age of 16 years old.
Callie28.jpg

Love showing off my pets so I'll probably post better pics later.

Attachments

• IMG_0009.JPG
    IMG_0009.JPG
    249.3 KB · Views: 395
  • IMG_0010.PNG
    IMG_0010.PNG
    15.3 KB · Views: 375
  • IMG_0006.JPG
    IMG_0006.JPG
    553.4 KB · Views: 450
  • IMG_0007.JPG
    IMG_0007.JPG