What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post your Pet

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Hayley:) he had a bath yesterday in the laundry sink and for a while didn't look too cute.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416745875.344476.jpg

But despite the bedraggled look he enjoys those sessions, probably because he knows he gets a treat afterwards.
Andrew

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have to be honest, I tried to post a photo yesterday and I confess I can't remember how to do it on my laptop. It was so easy on the app. :)

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have to be honest, I tried to post a photo yesterday and I confess I can't remember how to do it on my laptop. It was so easy on the app. :)
I find that using the (free) Tapatalk app a great way to interact with the forum, including attaching photos to posts, and the photos transport quite easily over to the new (web view) system. And it's quite easy to get used to.
Andrew

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Bob's a smart looking pooch, for sure. Looks like he was listening to what you were saying going by that interested look and ears at attention.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
She did get her walk, several minutes later. Though I have to admit that last walk, in the dark, is more for me than her. Otherwise I have to get up early, and it's even colder in the morning. :)

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Blew apart? How? You haven't been experimenting with explosives in your spare time? Lovely dog that!:)
Andrew

Sent from my iPad Air2 using Tapatalk

I guess that was a bit misleading. :)

Blew apart as in a wind storm blew it apart. It's prefab plastic doghouse that comes in two parts, which was all the further apart it blew; unless you count the heat pad and bedding.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420675355.600049.jpg

See, no explosive damage at all. :D

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I guess that was a bit misleading. :)

Blew apart as in a wind storm blew it apart. It's prefab plastic doghouse that comes in two parts, which was all the further apart it blew; unless you count the heat pad and bedding.

View attachment 62212

See, no explosive damage at all. :D
Thanks tp. That's a good looking dog house! And your nice pooch looks very comfortable there.:)
Here's our canine residence out back of the house with its proud resident, although he doesn't use it that much due to being extremely spoilt living indoors a lot.:rolleyes:
image.jpg

We bought the contraption from a retired guy in one of the adjoining suburbs who charged $70 plus $10 delivery, which I thought was cheap given the quality workmanship (cash only no receipts of course. I remember his accute embarrassment when I pulled out my wallet in front of his house where a neighbour in the street may see the transaction:eek:) It's heavy and very well built with a raised base, lined with insulation silvered foil material and a very solid corrugated iron roof (although it's housed under cover) I reckon it would take some mighty strong winds to blow this one apart:D
Andrew

Most reactions

Latest posts