What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post your Pet

MadChef

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sofie1.JPG
Sofie2.JPG

Here are a couple of pictures of our new family member Sofie.
She was abanded at her groomer,they paid to have her cut as she was very matted. Sofie has been with us for a week now and she has really made herself at home. She seems to have bonded more to me than my partner. She is a great walker and in the week we have had her, her personality has really come out. She is getting along great with our other dog Maggie who is pictured in my avatar.

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score

Thought this was kinda cute
Loved that vid OUTL4W! Just amazing at the amount of stuff that flies off them when shaking their heads:)
You have a lovely dog there, nice grey colouring. The unconditional love of a dog is something special. I trust he'll be with you for a long time yet.
Andrew

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
View attachment 60808 View attachment 60809
Here are a couple of pictures of our new family member Sofie.
She was abanded at her groomer,they paid to have her cut as she was very matted. Sofie has been with us for a week now and she has really made herself at home. She seems to have bonded more to me than my partner. She is a great walker and in the week we have had her, her personality has really come out. She is getting along great with our other dog Maggie who is pictured in my avatar.
And what a cutie she is MC and it's great how quickly she has settled in. I'm guessing, is she all or mostly Shi-Tzu? :) My little guy is a Maltese/Shi-Tzu cross and also took no time in settling in...well, actually taking over the house!
Andrew

MadChef

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes she is all Shi-tzu. I''m going to let her grow a little longer but I will not let her grow out completely. I had Yorkies that I kept very long but it's a lot of work, and it is too hot for the breed, here in Florida, from what I have been reading about them.

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes she is all Shi-tzu. I''m going to let her grow a little longer but I will not let her grow out completely. I had Yorkies that I kept very long but it's a lot of work, and it is too hot for the breed, here in Florida, from what I have been reading about them.
I know what you're saying. With summer around the corner "down under" we had our pooch recently clipped. After being used to his long fur he looked like a skun rabbit:)...but they soon grow out again.
Andrew

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Your dog is certainly full of energy. Do you ever wonder who is walking whom?

It's not as bad as it used to be, but yes, there are regular disagreements on destination and speed. Away from home is her trying to drag me. On the way back I have to 'encourage' her.

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Watching "Cowboys and Aliens" with Daniel Craig and Harrison Ford when my pooch decided to join me for some TV watching:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415708462.166313.jpg

Now if there is one thing that gets him excited is horses on the screen...besides food, and walkies of course. Or cows...or sheep..magpies are good too...:)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415708611.173646.jpg

Unless it's another dog appearing on the screen, when he goes ballistic and the barking can make one deaf. (Don't ask about cats:))
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415708677.145405.jpg

Ah! Job well done in protecting the household tonight :)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415708740.055303.jpg

GDsunshine

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Watching "Cowboys and Aliens" with Daniel Craig and Harrison Ford when my pooch decided to join me for some TV watching:
View attachment 61200
Now if there is one thing that gets him excited is horses on the screen...besides food, and walkies of course. Or cows...or sheep..magpies are good too...:)
View attachment 61201
Unless it's another dog appearing on the screen, when he goes ballistic and the barking can make one deaf. (Don't ask about cats:))
View attachment 61202
View attachment 61203

Wish I have [emoji22][emoji22][emoji22]

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
View attachment 61200
View attachment 61201
View attachment 61202
View attachment 61203
Wonderful photos! You hit the jackpot when you got your dog.

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Wonderful photos! You hit the jackpot when you got your dog.
Thanks sci! Actually when I looked at that last photo I was worried he had a broken tooth due to one of our "growley" games, which we do madly as an aerobic exercise, (for the dog:)) when the footpaths are too hot to walk him on a very warm day.
We use "Ropey" .... Yeah I know, Pictured here...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415772728.935318.jpg

This very noisy growling game by both parties entails (sorry:)) lots of throwing and then tug-of-war with that toy, with me worrying we don't overdo it and break a tooth.
But now I managed to take a close up (excellent camera on the iPad Air2:))...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415773135.224290.jpg

Looks like all teeth are still intact.
Andrew

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks sci! Actually when I looked at that last photo I was worried he had a broken tooth due to one of our "growley" games, which we do madly as an aerobic exercise, (for the dog:)) when the footpaths are too hot to walk him on a very warm day.
We use "Ropey" .... Yeah I know, Pictured here...
View attachment 61218
This very noisy growling game by both parties entails (sorry:)) lots of throwing and then tug-of-war with that toy, with me worrying we don't overdo it and break a tooth.
But now I managed to take a close up (excellent camera on the iPad Air2:))...
View attachment 61219
Looks like all teeth are still intact.
Andrew
What a cute dog you have there.

Most reactions