What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post your Pet

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
What a wonderful dog, Andrew! He sure looks like he appreciates the grooming.

BTW, in Canada, a Bundy and Coke is called a Dark and Dirty.;)

Last edited:

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
That's great, I didn't realise you had one too, I'm sure you have a cat. He loves our place and is currently getting to know all the good places for a lie down. At the moment as I type this he is opposite my couch in the lounge, not a good picture due to the low lighting: Andrew Sent from Oz using Tapatalk

Well, Yukie is really my daughters, but I look after her more! ;)

And you're right I have 2 cats! I wonder how you knew. (Wink wink)

Bundy looks very comfy there!

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
What a wonderful dog, Andrew! He sure looks like he appreciates the grooming. BTW, in Canada, a Bundy and Coke is called a Dark and Dirty.;)

You have Bundaberg Rum? The Aussie one??

Dark and Dirty.....sounds very good actually! ;)

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
No, we don't. One of the mist popular rums in Canada is called Bacardi, from Puerto Rico.

We have Bacardi here also.....don't know if it's from Puerto Rico though.....it's a white rum as opposed to Bundy which is brown.

Both good drinks and what drinkers normally started on in my day.....nowadays it's all vodka driven!

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We have Bacardi here also.....don't know if it's from Puerto Rico though.....it's a white rum as opposed to Bundy which is brown. Both good drinks and what drinkers normally started on in my day.....nowadays it's all vodka driven!
In Canada, Bacardi rum comes in white, golden and dark. The company was founded in San Juan, Puerto Rico in 1862.

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
We have Bacardi here also.....don't know if it's from Puerto Rico though.....it's a white rum as opposed to Bundy which is brown.

Both good drinks and what drinkers normally started on in my day.....nowadays it's all vodka driven!

Ah Bacardi:) brings back memories of quite some years ago in a pub for a lengthy work celebration. It was the only time I have ever been refused a drink in a pub....when I kept on insisting I want another "Bacardi and rum".
I'd choose a Bundy over a Bacardi any time now;)
Andrew

Sent from Oz using Tapatalk

Maple2011

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How and where can I post on this forum? I would like to post pics of my pet!! Thks

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Contra

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.offroadjunkies.net
Ash relaxing

Sent from my iPad mini using iPF