What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post your Pet

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm wondering whether this the Post your pet thread or Food Anyone? Thread. Hmm! Breaded dragon anyone??

image-3985634114.jpg

This is William's idea of a snooze!

image-994437243.jpg

This is our Angel 'cakes'

image-3760769619.jpg

This is my little boy Cocoa snoozing

image-1098206627.jpg

Kitties in a basket

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

burly636

iPF Noob
Reaction score
stranding said:
Aaaah! They are just gorgeous. Especially fluffy Cloud...:)
You have a large handful! Do they all get on with each other? The dogs with each other and two birds for instance?

Here's Squawky as promised.

He has his own stand but often prefers wandering around on the flat, carrying one of his "pieces of cake"...that's one of them by his foot. He never lets the dogs pinch any.

He has quite a large vocabulary, and he voices it frequently & very loudly. Most was taught him by his previous owner (Hornblower, so he tells me). He can and does say he loves you often but, well, he says the same to anyone who happens to be around!

The good thing is he will go to sleep when you tell him to. If we want to watch a video or something & I say "Night night" he will start to do a very effective snore, complete with the whistling in-between bit. He does that 6 times, each time getting quieter, then shuts his eyes and bingo! calm...

But if he hears any noise, or if you turn the lights on, he wakes up again sharpish & starts to chatter. We have to tiptoe silently around him, like a sleeping baby.

He can even do a little dance if there's music on. In fact he's lovable most of the time, except when he comes out with a rudery when we have friends visiting. What we put up with to pander to our pets.....

Sounds like Squawkey can compete with brains and he is certainly beautiful, he is adorable...how old is he, if you did not say. He sounds so funny.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks Ricky. Long time no speak! Lol. I was thinking of you this morning while I was vacuuming. We have had a heck of a time of it with fleas this year.

Hayz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We've all been suffering from that evil creature today :)

Haha, I am all confussed now, and sorry I confused you all..... Love auto correct, though and it thinking you wanted to spell what they think, so you think, you spelt it right, hit that send button, then everyone is confussed.... haha.

Adrables pictures Hayley :).

stranding

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
I'm wondering whether this the Post your pet thread or Food Anyone? Thread. Hmm! Breaded dragon.

Great photos! They look like good friends together. The upturned "I'm diving into the sea" pic is funny :)

Where are the photos of this mythical breaded dragon, I want to know. The proof. Has anyone actually seen it? Tasted it? Someone should do something!

(Trying a keyboard smilie here: dde03--will it work?)
Edit: NO!

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
No, emoji doesn't work on Ipf anymore. The last major apple update made the forum go weird. I do miss my emojis though.

stranding

iPF Noob
Reaction score
burly636 said:
Sounds like Squawkey can compete with brains and he is certainly beautiful, he is adorable...how old is he, if you did not say. He sounds so funny.

He thanks you for your compliment! Yes, he's a bit of a comedian. He's been with us about 4 years I think. But he says he was Hornblower's before us, so his age is a bit uncertain.

But may I invite you to look again at his photo? (see message I posted on 10th July on this thread)

And here...?
http://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-m...88-1426736-6307865?ie=UTF8&index=1&isremote=0

And then perhaps here?

Last edited by a moderator:

burly636

iPF Noob
Reaction score
stranding said:
He thanks you for your compliment! Yes, he's a bit of a comedian. He's been with us about 4 years I think. But he says he was Hornblower's before us, so his age is a bit uncertain.

But may I invite you to look again at his photo? (see message I posted on 10th July on this thread)

And here...?
http://www.amazon.com/gp/customer-media/product-gallery/B000OV7A62/ref=cm_ciu_pdp_images_1/188-1426736-6307865?ie=UTF8&index=1&isremote=0

And then perhaps here?
YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npjOSLCR2hE"]YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npjOSLCR2hE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

I can,t believe it. I thought he was real, I did think he looked a little skinny. That is so funny. I do not keep up on toys I guess. You got me :)
I live birds, I used to have a true parakeet I called Buzzard. When my son was born he kept trying to get to him, I did not know what he was going to to him. Buzzard was not very social at time. Now I have 4 little dogs, my hubby has 2 big dogs, my brother has one and I have 2 cats... We love animals. Pics to come soon, Louie the Morkie is shorn, he got into sticker burrs.
Thanks for the laughs. By the way the cookie thing was good, is it real?

stranding

iPF Noob
Reaction score
burly636 said:
I can,t believe it. I thought he was real, I did think he looked a little skinny. That is so funny. I do not keep up on toys I guess. You got me :)
I live birds, I used to have a true parakeet I called Buzzard. When my son was born he kept trying to get to him, I did not know what he was going to to him. Buzzard was not very social at time. Now I have 4 little dogs, my hubby has 2 big dogs, my brother has one and I have 2 cats... We love animals. Pics to come soon, Louie the Morkie is shorn, he got into sticker burrs.
Thanks for the laughs. By the way the cookie thing was good, is it real?

Yes, like a couple of others here:). Sorry if you & others were conned, but I genuinely thought all would be revealed as soon as his photo came up!

Wow, you have as many animals as some of the other nuts on this thread--more.
Louie the "Morkie" ? Shorn?

Sheep? Goat? Llama? Camel? Alpaca? Other? Looking forward to the pics :)

>>>"By the way the cookie thing was good, is it real?"

By "cookie thing", do you mean the Bonio tin? If so, it's certainly real! I have promised to try and find out if they are still around to buy, but suspect they were a one-off production for a special occasion. I will report back with anything concrete if I can find it.

burly636

iPF Noob
Reaction score
stranding said:
Yes, like a couple of others here:). Sorry if you & others were conned, but I genuinely thought all would be revealed as soon as his photo came up!

Wow, you have as many animals as some of the other nuts on this thread--more.
Louie the "Morkie" ? Shorn?

Sheep? Goat? Llama? Camel? Alpaca? Other? Looking forward to the pics :)

>>>"By the way the cookie thing was good, is it real?"

By "cookie thing", do you mean the Bonio tin? If so, it's certainly real! I have promised to try and find out if they are still around to buy, but suspect they were a one-off production for a special occasion. I will report back with anything concrete if I can find it.

No, The toy's cookie, I seen it on amazon so your right, it goes everywhere with him.
A Morkie is a dog, they call them designer dogs, he is just a dog to me. He is a cross between a Maltese and a Yorkie. I had a little Morkie called Mouse for 3 months and she disappeared, just gone. I was so heart broken then my husband talked me into getting Louie. He is a bit bigger than Mouse was. Mouse's best friend was my husbands 175 lb Rotwieller mix named Buff what a team one bite and Mouse could be swallowed by him, 3lbs. He was depressed when she disappeared also, he is not so crazy about Louie. I still miss her.
Yes a lot of animal lovers here, everywhere really. My pets can really cheer me up, but no more dogs or cats for us, I put my foot down.

image-2573966159.jpg
(I hoped I did this pic right)
This is bald Louie, he usually has long silver/gold fur. But I asked my hubby to cut his hair, now he has to sleep under the covers...

Most reactions

Latest posts