What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post your Pet

quake5254

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use the retractable ones. Cats are not supposed to be dragged. So, I extend it for an extra measure between me and him. He was there for a while when I was smoking. The chain on his neck got loose.

Chantelle310

iPF Noob
Reaction score
5ad06827-ca42-c66b.jpg

Rare moment when both cats sit together without jumping allover each others heads.

Chantelle310

iPF Noob
Reaction score
TWO cats?? I would never have noticed the dark one & probably sat on her/him! Yowls!

Hana you think that from the picture but to the naked eye he is HUGE. About four times the size of Jessie (the grey one)

Sent from my White iPad 3rd Gen. 32gb using Tapatalk

stranding

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ipadjunkie12 said:
I have an unwanted pet that keeps eating my chickens... I think it is a weasel but I am not sure.. I'll post a pic as soon as I catch it.

Hate to hear about things like this. Chickens are so vulnerable in this situation--sitting ducks, so to speak & it's difficult to keep them secure.
What makes you think it's a weasel? Are you sure it couldn't be a fox? That would be the first suspect over here. Does it get through the wire? (the type usually known as chicken wire here? )

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It's usually a fox for us! One day before Xmas, we went to see our girls in their annual Xmas play and we got back to pandemonium. The fox had taken 9 chickens and would have had the lot if we hadn't got back in time. The cockerel was useless. We had the pheasant keeper next door, leave a dead chicken to trap it and it obliged that night. I love foxes but if they mess with my girls then it's lights out. Sorry but that's life in the country.

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

stranding

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
It's usually a fox for us! One day before Xmas, we went to see our girls in their annual Xmas play and we got back to pandemonium. The fox had taken 9 chickens and would have had the lot if we hadn't got back in time. The cockerel was useless. We had the pheasant keeper next door, leave a dead chicken to trap it and it obliged that night. I love foxes but if they mess with my girls then it's lights out. Sorry but that's life in the country.

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

Tragic. Can't bear the thought.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Oh he is long dead. Beautiful animal though. I did feel a twinge of regret. Hubby was not so magnanimous. He loves those chickens. They are like his pets. All were named.

Sent from my fantastically, wonderful iPhone using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts