What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post iPad Cases That Look Amazing!

Dee Ashley

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.houseofwags.com
I put a colorful skin on mine--the pychodelic mushrooms from Alice in Wonderland--for the time being, lol. I am still looking for the perfect case. I had never seen the Oberon cases before. I want beauty and functionality with minimal weight. Of course half the fun is in the looking.

grumpy2038

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a 'Yoobao', leather case for my iPad 2 and, to be honest, I couldn't think of any improvements that could be made to it.

lucyna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
:DI think these two ipad 2 case is really interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:

airhead

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think it looks great but I'd worry that the iPad miht slip out; doesn't appear to have something to keep it from slipping... Or maybe it's there but I'm just not seeing it?

I have and really like their iPad2 case. The leather has a finish that will age and develop character over time.[/QUOTE]

tabletkits

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hmmm... Oberon one takes the cake :D Really pretty. However, for case that looks amazing, I will choose iGuy from Speck

Last edited by a moderator:

jc0045

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the saddleback case and love it. I have a few saddleback things and I like that the case matches my briefcase. Looks awesome and very functional.

jnoslop

iPF Noob
Reaction score
grumpy2038 said:
I have a 'Yoobao', leather case for my iPad 2 and, to be honest, I couldn't think of any improvements that could be made to it.

I agree, the Yoobao case is beautiful, slender, and offers great protection.

lucyna

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For Cath Kidston fans, this Cath Kidston Flowers Soft Shell Case for iPad 2 is really great.

t1w09bxg0pxxxfotcw_022800.jpg_310x310.jpg

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Last edited:

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
jnoslop said:
I agree, the Yoobao case is beautiful, slender, and offers great protection.

I have a Yoobao (long story) and I suppose it's alright for users who aren't too fussy about their accessories. But I also have an Oberon, and comparing it with the Yoobao is like comparing a Mercedes Benz to a Yugo: in terms of workmanship, leather quality, durability and design, it's one-sided. (And the cost, too...)

Djdan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I recently received my Pad & Quill Contega. It is awesome! Handmade, wood, leather, stand... Big conversation starter.

Most reactions