What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post a pic of your Lock Screen and Home Screen!

centella4u

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Here's mine
871e4c76cce7601cc77e930d5e914bc6.jpg

763aafa36e6128b3a1c6f9810ca68810.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey man , gawd your photos are phenomenal. What app do you use or suggest to use for photo editing
I can't take any credit for the photography, that honour belongs to @J. A.. For this photo I didn't use any editing app, I just cropped the picture to remove an overly large dark foreground.

A. GOODWIN

iPF Novice
Reaction score
image.jpg

This is apple's very first logo , icon from 1976 i beleive . What a really great guy
Steve was . Very very smart . I often wonder if some of the really great minds in our lives that
passed away or died before their time would have left more for others in the younger generations
such as cures for diabetes, or cancer, or technology that could have only made cures possible.
We will never know now what the capabilities of these ones could have really accomplished

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts