What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pointer app for iPad2 & VGA?

n6smith

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What I am looking for is an app that allows me to touch the iPad screen and show on the VGA output where I have touched it. I am doing a demo of the iPad 2 and it's features in about 2 months and need something that would help clients see clearly where I am touching the screen via the VGA output screen they will be watching. I have tried a couple of apps (like Web Projector or 2Screens) but they all work via a dedicated web browser or file display system and not on the main iPad screens themselves, if that makes sense?

Any ideas/suggestions?

I'd welcome any advice/help with this thorny problem that has been bugging me since i got the iPad 2....

Cheers..

Nigel

aaaaa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Check out the app Pointer: itunes.apple.com/us/app/pointer/id424823677?mt=8
But no app can let you point where ever you go on you iPad, you have to be within the app,

Most reactions

Latest posts