What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

mirroring problem ios 6 on ipad 2, no image/signal

acesalan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I need help on the above. I have upgraded from ios5.1.1 to ios6 on my ipad 2. And bought a VGA connector to mirror ipad to my projector. But there was no output, in the projector, its message says "no signal detected". I have tried restored the ipad using itune but it was of no help. I have used my friend's ipad 2 running on ios5.1.1 and connect it up to the projector and it has no problem- so the connector cable was okay.

Any input on the above is greatly appreciated. It looks like ios6 has some bugs when runs on ipad2.

dhewson777

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just tested mine, as I have not done so since upgrading to iOS 6. Works fine. Is the adapter a genuine Apple one, or a cheaper third party one? If the latter, it may no longer be compatible.

ripipemender

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use a projector for presentations. I have found that only certain aps will power the projector. Works the same as it did before the upgrade. Wish there were more apps THTA would power the projector

OP
A

acesalan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks dhew and ripip for the responses. I think I will send my ipad to the svr ctr for them to hv a look

Jbrad1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My projector has a button to toggle the input source DVI, Video, Computer etc. use the Computer setting.

Most reactions

Latest posts