What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

play ipad music files on my PC

hilfer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi:

can you please tell how can I play music stored on my ipad in my PC ???

is that possible ??

5teve

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Blackburn in NW of . . . . . . . . . . . . Engl
Not tried it with music files but the easiest way to play other files such as an Audio book (which is classed as music) is to open iTunes on the computer, click on "Music" which is probably at the top of the left hand pane. When it opens, just click on the file you want.
Hope that works for you.
Steve

OP
H

hilfer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ok maybe I didnt explain it well enough.

I can see the musics that are stored on my ipad on itunes music list, but I can't reproduce them on my PC !!!

Another example: I have on my ipad a program called "jango radio".I would like to reproduce it on my PC too.Is that possible ??

Of course with ipad connect to PC.

Last edited:

5teve

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Blackburn in NW of . . . . . . . . . . . . Engl
Ahhhh, it is quite normal to have iTunes installed on your computer as well as on your iPad. This sometimes helps when syncing from one to the other. Some folks like it and some don't and my first reply assumed that you had iTunes installed on the computer that you sync your iPad with.
Try it. What harm can it do?
Cheers,
Steve

Abidderman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have you tried Splashtop? I have all my music on my pc, and play it on my iPad using it. Works well, and it is free. Put it on your pad and your pc, it acts as a remote desktop. I have not tried it in reverse, but give it a shot.

Most reactions