What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Picture size.

nannahannah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Could someone tell me how I can find out the size of a picture in my photo album?
I was trying to download a picture to use as my avatar in another program and the size can be no larger than 500kb.
Thank you.
Diane.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Could someone tell me how I can find out the size of a picture in my photo album?
I was trying to download a picture to use as my avatar in another program and the size can be no larger than 500kb.
Thank you.
Diane.
Use an app, like Photogene. You'll be able to see the size there. I don't remember if it's a free app, maybe there are other, free apps, that are able to show the size of your pictures.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Another one to try is the app I use called photosEXIF. It gives all sorts of info about the picture, including the size. Here are a couple of screenshots using a photo of mine in the app.
image.jpg

image.jpg

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thank you Scifan57. That app looks like it has everything that I need, so thank you again:).
I just did some checking and it seems that the app is no longer available in the App Store.:(

Sorry about that.

Last edited:
OP
nannahannah

nannahannah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just did some checking and it seems that the app is no longer available in the App Store.:(

Sorry about that.
Lol. Somehow that doesn't surprise me :rolleyes:. Thanks anyway. J. A. suggested an app called Photogene so I'll give that a try. Wish me luck, although Lady Luck and I haven't been getting along much lately:cool:. Thanks again. Diane

Most reactions

Latest posts