What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photos of Ipads from around the world

Chays

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

Here is mine from South Africa.
There's an iPhone 4s with Siri as my wallpaper to motivate me to study. If I do well in these final exam my dads will get me one :D

Regards,
Chays

Attachments

• image-857719576.png
    image-857719576.png
    636.2 KB · Views: 604
Last edited:

Skyenet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Taken today at a Roller Disco in Glasgow. The girls were using an iPad to take photos and videos of the skating.

file-59.jpg

OP
T

Tagg67

iPF Noob
Reaction score
***Please only post photos of your Ipad***

Again,
this Thread was created to show your Ipad in a specific location, like in front of a monument, billboard(sign), so we all could get an idea where you were when you took the photo. Photos in your room or on your desk are not what I implied when creating this Thread. Please keep the comments out, and only post actual photos. Moderators, can you delete non photos from this thread?

Let's keep the Photos from around the world thread going. :)

Last edited:

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Good point, Tagg.

I've gone through this thread and removed every comment and those pictures that don't fit the original poster (Tagg)'s request.

So, please - let this be the last comment on this thread; only show pictures of your iPad at a place, per Tagg's request. You can always "Like" a picture (or send a PM to the poster for commenting)...

Oh, and do note that anything other than such pictures will be summarily removed. Thanks for your understanding.

Let the picture posting begin! :)

Marilyn

Last edited:

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Here's my iPad across the lake from the Saskatchewan Legislature Building in Regina, Saskatchewan.

image-1527614207.jpg

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hinton, Alberta. Husky Truckstop in the background with the signature Canadian flag flying.

image-985753684.jpg

Photograph taken with iPhone 4 using HDR, and don't panic. The iPad doesn't live there when I'm actually driving.

Look forward to the next exciting installment as I trawl my way around the West this week.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

iJamesH

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Took this pic during this evening using my iPad3 camera!!!

image-3025602110.jpg

Skyenet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Goathland Railway Station in Yorkshire

Goathland Railway Station in Yorkshire

Attachments

• iPad-Goathland.jpg
    iPad-Goathland.jpg
    320.2 KB · Views: 202

Most reactions

Latest posts