What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

photo organization

guardrail gal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
how do you move photos from camera roll to other alblums. I can sync photos from my pc to the ipad, but camera roll does not seem to move from ipad to my pc. There are pictures in camera roll that I would prefer in other alblums that I have on my ipad. Help

Globalpad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi
This reply is perhaps a bit late and you may have sorted your problem but anyway here goes. If you follow this link Copying personal photos and videos from iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to your computer then you will see what to do for various platforms. But note (from experimentation) any photo exported from IPad is not of the highest quality i.e. it's 72ppi image compared to a good SLR @ 300ppi. This comment is only important if perhaps you intend using IPad to store photos via a camera connector whilst on the road/holiday. It is after all an excellent display device only. Cheers :)

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hello to both of you & welcome to the forum - :)

Please do a search on the native photo app of the iPad - it is very limited and one cannot rearrange photos w/i the program or create and transfer photos to other folders which cannot be created - this will likely be corrected in the soon to be released version iOS5 (hopefully).

There are many threads and posts on this topic, so please search - if you cannot find an answer, post back to this or a new thread. Good luck!

Most reactions

Latest posts