What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photo Organization App?

Smudge

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I, like lots of people, do not care for the stock Photos Ipad app. I just want to be able to upload photos (via the camera kit) and be able to place them into individual folders. Is there an app to help me do this? Thanks

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh my gosh, there are so many good apps, we'd be here all day telling you which one we like best ... and which one you should get.

A quick search of this forum (see that nice Google box up there in the top right?) gives you a whole bunch of similar posts with lots of good answers.

Here's the search I ran on "best photo app" in that box: best photo app - Google Search

That ought to give you a good start to find the one you'll like.

Marilyn

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Also, worth checking the app store (the search function isn't the best) as just about everyday new apps for photos are released, many with lite versions for you to try for free, you never know, you may find the one that everyone here has been searching for!

The Archangel

OP
S

Smudge

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks....how about personal experiences with any of these apps? Anyone able to comment on the one(s) they use? Thanks

Most reactions

Latest posts