What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for an app

Bill-fl

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am looking for an app that will turn my iPad into a larger screen for my nikon dslr. OnOne has a camera control software, but it is a networked or wifi app running of off another computer. I want to be able to take a USB cable from my camera and connect it to the iPad via the camera connection kit and review images on the iPad. I can connect it now, but it starts the photo app to import them. I just want to scroll through them and look at them on the larger screen. On the photo app, you can only see thumbnails.

Anyone know of an app that would work?

I have talked with several photographers who would all love to be able to do this.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As a fellow Nikonian (I have a cap and camera strap from nikonians.org to prove it!), I would be anxious to get an answer on this as well.

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I agree on this! from a fellow Nikon fan here as well.

Most reactions

Latest posts