What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Photo attachment

Keithm1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do you attach a photo to an outgoing email? There is definitely not an attach and browse button that I can find.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well, if you have iOS 6, you just tap and hold on a spot on the screen inside the body of the email. A popup will appear from which you can attach a photo. You can also add holding, italics, etc now.

OP
K

Keithm1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Which brings up another question, how do you upload ios6. I have tried when it's almost complete it pops up an error and won't go any further.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Which device do you have and what OS is it running. Are you using iTunes or are you trying to do it wirelessly?

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We have moved this to the Help section rather than keep it in the User News Submissions section.

Thank you.
Ski...
iPadforums Moderator | iPhoneForums Moderator

showkatiqbal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
AQ_OC said:
Well, if you have iOS 6, you just tap and hold on a spot on the screen inside the body of the email. A popup will appear from which you can attach a photo. You can also add holding, italics, etc now.

How can transfer iPad 2 films to my IPHONE 4 ?

Most reactions

Latest posts