What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phantom email

SEF711

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am brand-new to this forum. While checking my email today at work, I got an email with no sender, no topic and no content with a date from 1969. Yes, 1969. When I enter my email account on my Mac laptop the email does not exist. When I hit the edit key to delete the email there is no way to select it for deletion or to move it. Help!!!

Midranger4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SEF711 said:
I am brand-new to this forum. While checking my email today at work, I got an email with no sender, no topic and no content with a date from 1969. Yes, 1969. When I enter my email account on my Mac laptop the email does not exist. When I hit the edit key to delete the email there is no way to select it for deletion or to move it. Help!!!

That is weird especially considering its 1962. I would leave it on your inbox because I have a feeling something very important is going to happen in 1969. I will even go as far as to say that email may originate from the moon!

On the other hand it sounds like a bug of some sorts and maybe if you delete and recreate the account on the iPad this orphan email will return to the abyss from hence it came!

Good luck either way and welcome !

Most reactions