What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Receiving emails that won't delete

dee1976

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have received four emails that have "no sender" "no content" dated 12/31/69 that will not delete. When I try the edit key to delete, there is no bubble beside them. Sliding my finder across to delete does not work. When I check my email on my hard drive, these emails do not show up. The morning before They showed up, I began receiving error messages saying that my email could not be downloaded because my user name/ password were incorrect even though nothing had changed. I tried shutting down my IPad and rebooting but to no avail. Please advise. BTW, I have been having similar problems on my hard drive with accessing my email through Windows Live. I get an error message saying that my user name/ password are incorrect. I have checked it under Properties on my hard drive and Settings on my IPad and all info is correct.. I have tried changing the password and it might work for a day or less before I get that message again. My email is a .bellsouth.net address through AT&T. I contacted them but they say the problem is not at their end. PLEASE HELP!!!

dnc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
dee1976 said:
Have received four emails that have "no sender" "no content" dated 12/31/69 that will not delete. When I try the edit key to delete, there is no bubble beside them. Sliding my finder across to delete does not work. When I check my email on my hard drive, these emails do not show up. The morning before They showed up, I began receiving error messages saying that my email could not be downloaded because my user name/ password were incorrect even though nothing had changed. I tried shutting down my IPad and rebooting but to no avail. Please advise. BTW, I have been having similar problems on my hard drive with accessing my email through Windows Live. I get an error message saying that my user name/ password are incorrect. I have checked it under Properties on my hard drive and Settings on my IPad and all info is correct.. I have tried changing the password and it might work for a day or less before I get that message again. My email is a .bellsouth.net address through AT&T. I contacted them but they say the problem is not at their end. PLEASE HELP!!!

Same issues. After a time, the emails disappear. The dates are the same. Weird,

Most reactions

Latest posts