What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

People getting weird.

hey_moe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Why should anyone really care what you have done to your Ipad. You brought it and as far as I am concerned you aren't stealing anything, so what's the big deal.:eek:

AWolfOutWest

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Demandarin said:
Is there an app from cydia to allow better gps mapping for wifi versions? Whats the name of the app?

Sorry, I left out the part where I have a bluetooth GPS puck, but it isn't recognized by the stock iOS. Mapping GPS was the only reason I was still using my old HP Ipaq 2215 PDA. loving that I can GPS with my iPad now.

OP
graywolf

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Why should anyone really care what you have done to your Ipad. You brought it and as far as I am concerned you aren't stealing anything, so what's the big deal.:eek:

Exactly. Wow, there is a samsung galaxy tab ad at the top of the page...

sampriddy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hear more and more about people getting worried about all this hacking and jailbreak stuff...well I'm a pretty lay type of person...gues you'd call me a layman, or however it's spelled but I got iPad Video Lesson Offer Video Lessons - The Fast & Easy Way to Learn Your iPad! and with some of the tutorials in this video I think I really am a master of my iPad. Of course, I still mainly use it for movies and games and just playing around in general...but I love it!!!!

DaveSt

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hear more and more about people getting worried about all this hacking and jailbreak stuff...well I'm a pretty lay type of person...gues you'd call me a layman, or however it's spelled but I got iPad Video Lesson Offer Video Lessons - The Fast & Easy Way to Learn Your iPad! and with some of the tutorials in this video I think I really am a master of my iPad. Of course, I still mainly use it for movies and games and just playing around in general...but I love it!!!!

I have to admit, the online marketers are getting a lot more creative these days.

Reaction score
To be fair, I have jailbroken my iPad, but so far the only use has been MyWi to get inet on PC and laptop. However,nwhen the landline gets connected, I won't be needing that either and will therefore just return to unbroken Apple firmware.

Jb sounds great on paper, but in real life, I just don't need it.

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ifiles is reason enough for me alomg with sb settings and activator. Simplifies Everything and i no longer need to be chained to itunes on desktop :)P

David79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
LOL I dont think it is bad at all, it allows us to do what we want with the devices we payed for. I am all for Jailbreaking! I will never go back to using my iphone or ipad without having it JB.

OP
graywolf

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
David79 said:
LOL I dont think it is bad at all, it allows us to do what we want with the devices we payed for. I am all for Jailbreaking! I will never go back to using my iphone or ipad without having it JB.

Me too.

OP
graywolf

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
bdowns said:
they had a bad experience with jailbreaking their ipad so they get pissed at you. been there lol

I'm know a lot of people that are like that. People that don't know how to use the jailbreak get weird.

Most reactions