What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pdf

mrcupu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i use ibooks so far to read all my pdf magazines and not dissapointing although need a bit patience when it does updating after i add or delete pdfs from it i dont mind because it only happens during the 1st time after we did that after that loading normally but i dont know if other apps also needs to wait a bit after adding or and delete several pdfs during 1st time:thumbs:

VitaW

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you use a lot of pdf's and also want to annotate them then Goodreader is the absolute best. This is one of my main apps. I use it daily and it's one of the big reasons I keep coming back to iPad. It's not expensive. Totally worth the price. Works with Dropbox which is really handy. I have a lot of patterns that I don't want to lose and I can upload and download inside Goodreader straight to and from Dropbox.

BocataDeChoped

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When it comes to large PDFs filled with diagrams and pictures I found out that iBooks renders pages faster than Goodreader. As a matter of fact, iBooks is faster than any app I've tried so far including specialized apps like PDF Expert or iAnnotate which is kind of strange.

Most reactions

Latest posts