What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Notating changes on pdf's

dahauss

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I there a program where I can take a PDF form with signature line and have sign and it keeps a database of each form with signature I can email?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Just for the record, both PDF Expert and GoodReader also have freehand drawing tools, and will zoom in and out while preserving the annotation.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I there a program where I can take a PDF form with signature line and have sign and it keeps a database of each form with signature I can email?

PDF Expert should do what you want well enough. Not so much as a database, but you can maintain folders of the previously signed forms.

Seems someone once mentioned an app that was specifically designed for creating and filling out forms (that could be saved as PDF), but I don't remember what it was.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I've used TakeNotes, DocuSign Ink and SoftSign. They all get the job done. I don't experiment, though. I just sign and move on, so I don't know which has better features.

darkangelwitch

iPF Novice
Reaction score
axis said:
You should be on commission, I just purchased it too. I'll have a play with it tomorrow.

They probably would want to charge me for telling every one is was 80% off :)

Darkangelwitch (Surrey) Sent from my iPad using iPF

Bosvaark

iPF Noob
Reaction score
twerppoet said:
PDF Expert should do what you want well enough. Not so much as a database, but you can maintain folders of the previously signed forms.

Seems someone once mentioned an app that was specifically designed for creating and filling out forms (that could be saved as PDF), but I don't remember what it was.

Yep that would be me,
I find PDF expert to be the best for signing pre existing forms as the signature fill is the whole iPad,
FormConnect is a form design app with signature field and exports to PDF

Bosvaark

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is a screen cap of PDF expert signature fill area

image-2179540993.jpg

Most reactions

Latest posts